IT System Analyst
- Design solution
- Create Functional Specification
- Prepare and perform UAT based on testing scenario
- Perform training & workshop
- Upload data for implementation
- Perform Application Configuration
- Update progress to Lead & Project Manager
- Diploma / Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) / Mathematics / Physics / Science & Technology from reputable university
- Maximum age: 35 years old
- For senior position: Have minimum 3 years experiences in related position
- For junior position: Fresh Graduate or less than 3 years experiences in related position
- Have experiences as Software Developer will be an advantage
- Highly motivated with spirit to learn new things.
- Good attitude, commitment to work and good team player.
- Good problem solving, analytical and leadership skill
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Willing to travel to other city
Web Developer E-Commerce
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members such as product and marketing
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, and Rest-API.
- Preferably Familiar with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Successfully implement BOSNET Distribution software into the clients (Bosnet will give you the training how to do the implementation).
- Transfer knowledge/training about business process and application to customer.
- Setup, configure and test the application to ensure it runs properly.
- Doing live preparation, such as: Data transfer, application setting, get sign off balance, etc. (checklist will be provided).
- Documenting project, such as: issues log and timesheet.
- Update Project Manager on the progress of implementation on periodic basis.
- Maximum age 27 years old.
- Minimum Diploma in IT/SI from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related position.
- Strong in Database (SQL Query).
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Project based, 6 months contract.